Buying a Home
Buying A Home Can Be Easy and Hassle-Free
- Get pre-approved — have more power to negotiate and make an offer when buying a home!
- Find out how much you can afford to buy — know the total monthly payment for a specific house or purchase price
- Our streamlined home loan process makes buying a home easy and hassle-free
Each day, our team of local home loan professionals get to help people, just like you, buy a house with a hassle-free home loan experience. Find out if you qualify! Or contact us directly to see how we can help answer your questions about buying..
How do I start the home buying process?
Find out the exact purchase price you can afford and are pre-qualified to finance. Contrary to popular belief, the first step to buying a home is not to start looking at houses with a real estate agent, but to find out how much house you can afford and finance. How much are you comfortable spending on a house payment each month? The number you come up with will help be a guide to find the exact purchase price range to start your home search.
If you have questions, let us be your home loan resource. The Dallas Mortgage Planners team at First Choice Loan Services Inc. will listen to your unique situation and create a tailor-made home loan strategy and timeline for you to buy a home. Contact us now at 972-499-0454 or request Home Buying Assistance.
Best Home Loan to Buy a Home
The best home loan to buy a home will depend on the person buying the home and their unique goals and expectations. While one person may be looking for the lowest possible down payment at closing, someone else may want to put at least 20% down and have the house paid for within the next 15 years. The best home loan can only be applied to a strategy or goal. Based on the goal or strategy, the “best home loan” may be vastly different. Here are some of our most popular loan options to buy a house.
Our team is happy to provide a Home Purchase Review so that you can understand how you can make your new home purchase fit into your unique goals.
- FHA Home Loan – Buy a home with only 3.5% down and flexible credit options.
- Conventional Home Loan – perfect if you have great credit. Many fixed rate options with and without monthly mortgage insurance
- VA Loan – No down payment required, no mortgage insurance (PMI), and flexible credit options for Veterans and active duty military
- Jumbo Loan – finance up to 90% — fixed and adjustable rates available — avoid a jumbo loan with a combo loan
- Combo loan with first and second – 80-10-10 or 80-15-5 home loan
The Dallas Mortgage Planners team at First Choice Loan Services Inc. is here to help you learn, understand and become comfortable with the process to buy a home. Contact us today and let us help be your guide to own a home.